Search engines analyse over 150 different factors comprehensively to determine the ranking of search results. These factors can be broadly classified into eight basic indicators. Based on these factors, we will analyse your site and present a tailored plan to improve your site.
- (1) Originality
- Originality of content
- (2) Freshness
- Freshness and updating of information on the site
- (3) Social signal/
- How much is it being picked up in the social media? Or is it set up so that it can be picked up?
- (4) Mobile-friendly design (new)
- Is the site optimized for the smartphone?
- (5) Internal link
- Volume, suitability and similarity of subjects of links from inside the site
- (6) External link
- Variation, authenticity and degree of dispersion of links from outside the site
- (7) Crawlability
- Are the structure and settings easily recognized by search engines?
- (8) Text matching
- Description of targeted keywords and setup of main tags
- Using our own SEO chart, we will quantitatively analyse your company website from the SEO perspective. The SEO chart consists of almost 50 items. Each item has its own number of points and unique weight, which are summed up to enable us to quantitatively analyse your site against competing sites. The scores of detailed items (left) are formed into a radar chart on the right to clearly show the strengths and weaknesses of your site. Areas of strength are reinforced further, while weak areas are given priority for working out improvement strategies. Leading you throughout the entire process, from determining site issues and solving them, we provide consultation services that accumulates SEO know-how into your company.